During menopause, the reproductive function of women gradually fades. The ovaries stop producing estrogens and progesterone, which negatively affects the hormonal background and leads to unpleasant symptoms. Supplements for menopause in women are non-hormonal agents that can alleviate negative manifestations and improve well-being in this difficult period.
What Are Menopause Supplements?
Supplements are not medicines, they only saturate the body with useful substances and help eliminate the disorders that lead to the development of dangerous diseases or alleviate the negative manifestations like menopause symptoms. Experts believe that the human diet should include about 600 active elements (nutrients).
Such supplements for menopause are available in several forms:
- non-alcoholic infusions;
- liquid and dry concentrates;
Indications For Menopause Supplements Use
In some women, menopause proceeds without complications, but most often this period is accompanied by an unstable emotional state and poor health. In such cases, the best menopause supplements often become a real salvation.
Typically, women start to take them when they have:
- hot flashes
- dry skin, brittle hair, and nails, wrinkles;
- unstable blood pressure, heart palpitations, tachycardia;
- irritability, frequent mood swings, headaches, and stress.
- fatigue and apathy.
Menopause Supplements Effectiveness
Menopause supplements for weight loss, as well as herbal remedies, are prescribed to women who are contraindicated in hormonal medications. Females in the climacteric use these preparations if they doubt the safety of hormone-based tablets. Such means incorporate chemical compounds and components of plant origin. The treatment with the best menopause supplements has practically no side effects and contraindications.
Top 5 menopause supplements have the list of pros and cons for their application:
During the adjustment of the hormonal background, women suffer from sharp mood swings, hot flashes, and muscle pain. They feel a breakdown and are often in a bad mood. Supplements for menopause joint pain help survive climax symptoms and provide the body with useful substances. Among the advantages of these remedies are:
- normalization of metabolism;
- vascular strengthening (this helps to reduce the number of hot flashes);
- support for sexual activity;
- improving the condition of the skin and hair;
- restoration of vitality;
- strengthening the immune system;
- healthy sleep and getting rid of fatigue;
- peripheral vasodilation;
- maintenance of the cardiovascular system;
- saturation with necessary vitamins and minerals;
- mood improvement;
- reducing the risk of developing diseases caused by hormonal and other medicines;
- resistance to harmful environmental conditions;
- slowing down the aging process.
To date, many females in the climacteric have already managed to appreciate the advantages of supplements for menopause. Daily intake makes up for the lack of important elements and improves well-being during menopause. However, despite numerous advantages, climax additives also have several disadvantages:
- comparatively low efficiency;
- results are guaranteed only as part of complex therapy;
- regular use is a must;
- the first signs of a beneficial effect appear with a long course of treatment.
On the report of the recent research on the menopause supplements market, the following preparations are most in-demand:
- NOW Menopause Support;
- Equelle Hot Flash Relief;
- Relizen Menopause Supplement;
In order to alleviate the climax symptoms, doctors actively recommend that women start taking menopause supplements.